Sunday, May 20, 2012

StarHub SafeSurf is the culprit!!

Yes, I've just found out that having StarHub SafeSurf activated is the reason why RewardingWays banned me.

How did I come to that conclusion? See, recently when I tried to undertake 'Tasks' as part of ClixSense, I got the error message saying that I'm unable to do so due to 'proxy / vpn'. The good thing, however, is that unlike RewardingWays which brutally just banned me (and marked me 'Cheater'--what an outrage!), ClixSense did give me advice & still allowed me to access my account while I'm trying to find the solution.

So it just makes me wonder more about the current ISP I used. Is there something wrong with StarHub? And then I realized that I activated the free SafeSurf that StarHub offered. I went to my StarHub account & disabled it & then I retried accessing ClixSense 'Tasks'.

VoilĂ ! It works!

Ergo, StarHub SafeSurf is the culprit...

Ergo, me no Cheater...

Ergo, me dislikes you, RewardingWays! *still sore*

No comments:

Post a Comment