Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Goodbye Rewarding Ways!

I have had just enough with Rewarding Ways. For whatever magical reason, my account was again marked as 'Cheater' due to PROXY IP DETECTED. What on earth does that even mean? After my first brush with that cryptic message because I accessed my account in the workplace, I have taken precaution to just use the PC at home. Ever! And yet, it STILL happens.

What have I learnt from this sorry incident?

That I have the limit. That it's been a real waste of time to attempt to send support tickets (ID 5966, 5971). So good bye Rewarding Ways! It may work for others, but just not me. And the part that truly upsets me is that I've just recently had a downline by nick of antu89. S/he registered through this very humble blog of mine. Oh well...


Lastly, a word of thanks to my upline, deelow20 who has been a great help with her emails & advices.

2 comments:

  1. I've just had this issue,and I have never used a proxy nor accessed RW from anywhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very excellent article but what can I say I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something completed.
    Online Panel Services MENA
    Online Market Research Middle East
    Online Surveys Middle East
    Online Panel Saudi Arabia
    Online Panel UAE

    ReplyDelete