Monday, April 30, 2012

Clixsense - Payment #1

Remember the 1st post on Clixsense when I wrote how it will need US$8.00 for the minimum payout? (I'm just a humble, standard member after all. Heh.

Well, you know what? I finally reached that threshold! And that magical 'Cashout' button has appeared.


I did it after 413 PTC clicks (clicking the ads) and completing 155 various Tasks. Affliate-wise? Well, I'm afraid that I have none so far. Why won't you be the first one? I can't offer you much except advice or help or listening ear if you're too tired to continue this.

It's not an easy journey. You'll need others to help.

Help me.

PS. By the way, there'll be a processing fee of US$0.41. So I'll receive US$7.59. For the sake of sharing to you (who, uhm, hopefully will one day be my Referrals), I'm redeeming it today. Grin. (What's the significance of this US$0.41 anyway, you may ask. Hey, the amount is just what you'll get after you accomplish 8 Tasks like this one, "Categorize Twitter Users (Individuals) // May Contain ADULT Content".)


PPS. You'll then be able to see the following:
Your cashout request was successfully placed. You should receive your payment as described on this page.

3 comments:

  1. sound great.. love u try ... www.redlomo.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://sea-video.xyz/9617578291454841/ Inscrivez-vous pour obtenir un bonus de 10 dollars américains pour les nouveaux arrivants ! J'ai gagné plus de 200 dollars américains en regardant la vidéo ici, vous pouvez donc l'essayer.

    ReplyDelete